TRANSACTION January 2019
PEMCO AS has sold Ranheim Paper & Board AS
PEMCO AS, a Norwegian-based investment company, has sold 100% of Ranheim Paper & Board AS, a leading provider of recycled board and solidboard packaging in Norway to Fundermax GmbH, a leading European decoration panels producer.
- Ranheim Paper & Board operates one facility in Ranheim, Norway, with total production of c.106 kt of recycled board and c.28 million m2 of solidboard packaging.
- Ranheim Paper & Board offers a wide variety of packaging solutions including specialty paper, greyboard, containerboard, coreboard and solidboard packaging
- FunderMax managing director Rene Haberl: "The acquisition of Ranheim Paper & Board AS will secure our raw material supply strategically and represents a meaningful addition to our value chain. This is an important step for long-term stability and quality assurance as well as the future growth of FunderMax".
- Pöyry Capital acted as the exclusive sell-side financial advisor to PEMCO AS
- Together with PEMCO AS, Pöyry Capital positioned Ranheim Paper & Board strategically to realise its full potential in a structured divestiture process
- Pöyry Capital was the exclusive financial advisor to the Seller in the marketing, execution and negotiation of the transaction